Some SEO Factors for Optimizing Websites
Black hat & White Hat SEO: Search Engine Optimization has two different views of how to do SEO. One is black hat SEO & the other is w hat SEO. White hat SEO is approved method, which is supported by search engines. White hat SEO is the ethical practice which follows the general guidelines recommended by search engines.
Black Hat SEO does not last for long and is harmful for sites or Blogs. Keyword stuffing is the most commonly exploited technique which includes addition of large numbers of irrelevant keywords and phrases to web pages. Usage of hidden text is another very common black hat SEO technique.
Positive ON-Page SEO Factors:
- Keyword in Title tag – Keywords close to beginning of Title comprising of 10 – 68 characters, no special characters in title & description.
- Usage of H1, H2 & H3 tag .
- Keyword rich, unique and good quality content that is relevant to our site & Blog
Positive Off-Page SEO Factors:
Off-Page optimization is the most significant factor of website ranking & Traffic in Google and other search engines
- Link Popularity building is not only important for ranking websites but also for achieving increased traffic from search engines.
- Directory listing is another main off page SEO factor.
- Articles writing and submissions in most popular sites of articles.
- Forums postings.
- Social networking and bookmarking.
Internet Marketing Executive