Some Rules for Your Link Building Campaign to Look Natural for Google
Some Rules for Your Link Building Campaign to Look Natural for Google:
• Links should come from different resources like forums, directories, article directories, social book marking sites, blog posting etc..
• Links should not come from “links pages” and pages with more than 50 outbound links.
• Links should not be built too quickly. Link building speed should be natural.
• Links should not be built with the same link building frequency. In order to look natural, link building speed should vary.
• Links should come from different IP addresses.
• Links should come with various keywords used as anchor text. (Our link building packages allow you to use multiple keywords.)
• Links should come to different pages of your website. Try not to build all links only to your homepage unless it’s really the most valuable page. (With us you can use many different inner pages of your site.)
Some tips to increase the Google Page rank of a site:
Internal linking of pages: Internal Linking is also important for page rank. You can use the Link to Post Word Press plug-in to search and link the relevant articles within your blog.
Blog comments: The most common method to increasing the back links. This is a most important advantage that you find when you comment on other blogs.
Article Directories: Write some good quality articles and submit them in popular article sites like E zine articles, Article base etc.
Blog directories: Blog directories are search engine friendly and have a large number of incoming links. Submitting your site to a do follow directory can help you to increase the page rank.
Forum posting with Signatures: Normally forums get very good search ranking by Search Engines due to the continuously updated contents. A signature anchor text Link to your site from a high traffic do follow forum of similar niche can improve your site Page Rank well.
Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Orkut, Delicious, Mixx, Reddit, Digg, Stumble upon and LinkedIn etc are with tons of traffic and huge popularity.
Internet Marketing Consultant