8 Quick and Easy Steps to Build Your Zendesk Help Center
Zendesk knowledge base theme integration is not at all a difficult task if you follow some tips. Theme integration and customization simply involves a few hours. It’s not a joke, believe me!
Now creating a design, html conversion and developing an application from scratch is old fashioned and just a wastage of both resources and money.
Here are the Steps to Build Your Zendesk Help Center
- Select your preferred theme from the market place.
- Download it in your local machine.
- Login your Zendesk account with administrator privilege.
- Click on the right top Zendesk product icon and go to the guide.
- Go to themes and click on import
- Select the downloaded theme from your local machine.
- Make your newly installed theme LIVE.
- Click on theme and customize it.
Your Help Center is now ready to use for your customers/users.