Magento 2.4.4 is Coming Soon: What’s New You Can Expect from it?
Magento is a robust eCommerce platform that keeps on rolling out its new versions time to time. It is important for the Magento developers and retailers to maintain a constant pace with the recent version upgrades, and implement them effectively to ensure the superb performance of the stores throughout.
Magento 2.4.4 is slated to release on March 8th, 2022 by Adobe. Just like every version, it will come with various performance enhancements that will prove beneficial for the merchants. Right now, the beta testing is being performed on it. Once it gets over, it will be up for the download on the official website.
Note:- The vendor-bundled extensions have been removed except Braintree in this Magento version. All the merchants have to migrate to the official extensions that they will get on the Commerce Marketplace in the beginning of 2022.
Important Enhancements in Magento 2.4.4 That You Should Know About
In the Magento 2.4.4 version, you will get various enhancements related to platform, performance, GraphQL, and infrastructure. Let’s have a look at them:
- PHPUnit Upgrade to 9.5x
- Extended TinyMCE5 support
- Latest Version of RequireJS Library
- Fully Updated Composer Dependencies
- Better Cart Operations
- Optimized Sales Process During Checkout
- Improved Order Validation Process
- Enhanced Storefront Performance
- storeConfig query Configuration Settings
- Negotiable Quote for Payment Method Setting
- Upgraded MySQL to the latest 8.0.x version
- Upgraded MariaDB version 10.4.22
Some More Updates Related to Adobe Commerce 2.4.4-Beta
Here are other updates related to the Magento 2.4.4 that you should not miss out:
- Better Support for the ElasticSearch version (7.16.1) and OpenSearch 1.1
- Upgraded jquery-ui third-party library to version 1.13.0
- Magento project libraries and dependencies compatible with PHP 8.1
Note:- No cloud packages will be released with this beta version of Magento.
Hire Professionals for Smooth Magento Migration
Magento upgrade is a challenging thing to do. It takes both the time and the efforts. To ensure this process to be hassle-free, it is strongly recommended to look for the Magento development company. They have the resources and expertise to handle this responsibility with an efficacy. All you need to do is get in touch with the leading company in this niche by researching properly on the web.