Website forms an integral part of your business and it is the site that helps you to make an online presence before your potential customers. Now-a-days business owners are keen to develop dynamic and robust websites or applications and PHP MySQL is highly preferred by all. A good database management system allows you to store, modify and extract any information for your database and present it before you.
PHP development is a popular scripting language that is used to create interactive and dynamic websites. Today, most business websites are created by using PHP development tools as it comes with highly functional features and usability. So companies willing to create a client’s website with powerful data management features will require to hire PHP developers.
According to statistics, about 35% of website traffic is handled by PHP and major sites like Wikipedia and Facebook have used this language to create their websites. One of the main reasons why businesses choose PHP for developing their website is its simplicity of use. Since it has been there in the market for the past many years, PHP development has become much more stable and the big developer community can extend their hands any time you are in need of help. PHP also has many open source content management programs like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress and etc that helps to create online store with boundless products.
A Look At Some of Benefits of PHP:
There are various advantages of server side scripting as the script is directly run on the web server in order to generate dynamic web pages. Usually dynamic websites are much easier to maintain as it can be easily updated right on the server. Since the files themselves don’t change and contain only the scripts, things become easier. The information is stored in the SQL or flat file database.
1. Dynamic: Since PHP development is server side scripting, it can be used to create dynamic pages offering customized features. The interactive and user friendly website allows the visitors to freely interact while producing very flexible and dynamic content.
2. Highly compatible: PHP is best suited when organizations are planning for cross platform applications that are also compatible with the most prominent operating systems and web servers. The scripts can be easily run on Solaris, Linux, Windows, Mac OSX etc and it also supports servers like Apache, iPlanet, IIS and more.
3. HTML embedded codes: PHP has the ability to decode HTML and so there is no need to have separate coding for it. This property has allowed PHP developers to easily incorporate into the code generated by WYSIWYG editors. There is no need to rewrite every line of HTML in a programming language.
4. Ecommerce development: A wide range of extensions along with libraries are available with PHP and this helps to extend the core functionalities of the website. Even the source code can be modified to integrate custom created components and extensions.
5. Complete security: The platform is preferred by business organizations because it offers top level security and prevents cyber attacks. The websites that are hacker proof can be created by the developers.
Get in Touch
To discuss your next project or a no obligation consultation, contact us now