Helping Organizations to Meet Unique Training Processes and Workflows
Creating an interactive website is the first step towards success. And in the past few years there has been a dramatic shift to the net and the increased demand for more accessibility, multiple audience support and mobile and web advancements have taken the learning technology in a new direction. It is now important to adopt latest technology to manage training materials, curriculum and evaluation tools. Learning management system enables organizations to easily create, track and distribute learning materials among many. Web LMS helps to create electronic course work and deliver it with unprecedented flexibility.
Bringing innovations to the Learning technology
We at IDS Logic have a seasoned technical team offering fully customized, robust, fast and secured e-learning management system to our global clients. LMS solutions in fact help organizations to address the training needs and meet the business goals by integrating all training functions that are spread over the organization. It is our intensive research methodology that helps us to incorporate elaborate and effective features that aid the learning management solutions. We have the expertise to tailor the solutions to match your business processes and even set new standards by offering highly customizable modules in the LMS.
Our highest priority is to maintain customer relationships and so we make sure to address your most intricate training needs and provide great value for money. With us, it is easy to create great learning courses that your students will enjoy.
Some Benefits of Adopting LMS
If you are an educational organization or a corporate sector willing to enhance and support classroom teaching, then there are effective e-learning platforms that can help to manage, interact and track your students.
1. Centralized learning: The training material, reports, audios or videos are available to individuals 24/7 and learning management software allows multiple user access from any location.
2. Reduced learning and development costs: LMS helps to do away with the instructor travel cost, printed materials, online accommodation rentals etc.
3. Instant capabilities evaluation: Students can be easily evaluated prior to taking a course, while participation and upon course completion.
4. Easy upgradation of content or product information: It is easy to change product description, course materials, forms or specifications and upload updated information.
5. Integrate social learning experiences: It is easy to integrate social learning into eLearning strategy and attract new learners.
Moodle – The Most Popular LMS
At IDS Logic, we have the expertise in creating e-learning solutions based on Moodle platform. Whether it is a governmental organization, corporate sector or school, we offer highly flexible, reliable and scalable solutions that meet the organizational goals and allow you to effectively manage your training initiatives.